Wednesday, 1 June 2016

New Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue 2016-2017 Is Now Live!

Well today is an exciting day on the calendar - New Annual Catalogue 2016-2017 is launched! You can order now from the new catalogue inmy online store or contact me and I'll place an order for you.

I've managed to catch up with many of you in person to give you a new catalogue - please let me know asap if you would be able to catch up soon if you haven't received one yet.  Also if you are too far away or unable to catch up please let me know if you would like me to mail a copy to you.  I'm trying hard this year to limit mailing catalogues as the increase in Australia Post costs is making it prohibitive.

Also, while you are waiting for a hardcopy - check out the catalogue online.  Click on the catalogue icon on the right-hand side of my blog to download a pdf copy or visit my Stampin' Up! site.

Happy viewing!
Hugs,
Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #NewAnnualCatalogue #2016-2017 #shopnow

No comments:

Post a Comment