Thursday, 9 June 2016

Never-ending card fun!


At my last class I taught how to make the never-ending card.  They look so complicated - but they are really quite easy to make and so much fun to play with!


Keep turning and flipping to reveal different parts of the card.  This card is for my nephew Robert. I thought a 2 year old would be pretty wowed by this card and all of the movement!


I've used lots of fun stamp sets, dies and punches in this card too.

Balloon Celebration stamp set and coordinating Balloon Bouquet punch.

Celebrate Today stamp set and coordinating Balloon Framelits dies.

Sprinkles Of Life stamp set and coordinating Tree Builder punch.

You're So Sweet stamp set.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card.

Happy crafting & hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #BalloonCelebration #BalloonBouquet #CelebrateToday #BalloonFramelits #SprinklesOfLife #TreeBuilder #You'reSoSweet #Punch #BigShot #NeverendingCard

No comments:

Post a Comment