Monday, 20 June 2016

Floral Boutique Blossom Card

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

Yesterday was another fun afternoon enjoying an Easy Cards & Craft Class.  One of the cards created was this card featuring the new Floral Boutique Designer Series Paper.  I must say this paper really jumped out to me when I first looked at the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue - I had to have it!!

The cards that we completed yesterday also feature the same stamp set and punch bundle - Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and the Blossom Builder Punch.  You can purchase these products separately or save by buying as a bundle - contact me if you would like to order them or shop online now in my store.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

With my Easy Cards & Craft Class I like to show how to use the same products to make a variety of cards - and also focus on basic techniques.  It's great to always try and get the most out of the products you have and get better value for money.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card.  Send a comment or ask a question if you like - I love hearing what you think.
My girls love to have their own card class after the ladies finish.  Here is my beautiful Caitlin (10 years old) who made this card herself.  She turned the designer series paper over and used the other side for her card to get a different look.

Stay tuned for the other card that we created at class.
Happy crafting and hugs,
Lisa

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #FloralBoutique #DesignerSeriesPaper #BunchOfBlossoms #BlossomBuilderPunch #EasyCardsAndCraft #Class

No comments:

Post a Comment