Friday, 24 June 2016

Affectionately Yours With The Bunch Of Blossoms Stampin' Up! Set

Affectionately Yours DSP Bunch Of Blossoms Stampin Up
Another one of the cards from my Easy Cards & Craft Class. The cards that we completed on Sunday featured the same stamp set and punch bundle - Bunch of Blossoms Stamp Set and the Blossom Builder Punch.  You can purchase these products separately or save by buying as a bundle - contact me if you would like to order them or shop online now in my store.

 
This card is one that I cased from the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue 2016.  I have changed it up a bit by using the gorgeous designer series paper "Affectionately Yours".  There are lots of fabulous ideas in the annual catalogue for fantastic cards and scrapbooking layouts.  I give all of my customers the annual catalogue for free - and they really enjoy it.
 

My 6 year old daughter Charlotte made this card too after class on Saturday.  She proclaimed that she loves glue dots and she is very good at using them - lol!  I asked her who she was making hers for - she said "Jakey".  Jakey has been friends with her since they were born and there is only 4 days difference between them.  Jake said the other day to her that they would get married when they are 10!

Looks like I'd better start saving up for the wedding!  I hear he was very impressed with the card and wants to show his Nanna and Poppy.

Hope you are all enjoying the cooler weather as an opportunity to get into crafting.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #AffectionatelyYours #DesignerSeriesPaper #BunchOfBlossoms #BlossomBuilderPunch #EasyCardsAndCraft #Class

No comments:

Post a Comment