Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Pretty Petals Scrap Card + Class Reminder For This Saturday


Here's the last of my scrap cards in this series.  I have had a lot of fun with this technique - and I have been using up lots of bits and pieces - win win!!

This is the card that I made during class the other week when I was demonstrating the technique.  The Designer Series Paper stack is called Pretty Petals (138442) and it has been lovely to play with.  I love how the blue Pacific Point colour pops on this card.


I have used one of my favourite sentiment stamps from the Suite Sayings set (available in wood 140709 or clear mount 140712) in the Occasions Catalogue and teamed it with the punched butterflies (Bitty Butterfly 129406 and Elegant Butterfly 127526).  I'd love to see what projects you are making - send me an email with what you are creating - it's fun to share!!

Just a reminder for those who live in the Newcastle / Lake Macquarie / Maitland area - my next class is this Saturday 28th May at 2pm (my home in Cameron Park, NSW).  Please RSVP 0479 196 781 or email: lisa.gai.hodge@gmail.com asap if you would like to come along as spots are filling up fast.

Happy crafting and hugs.
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #PrettyPetals #DSP #BittyButterfly #ElegantButterfly #Punch #SuiteSayings #OccasionsCatalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment