Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Happy Birthday With A Beautiful Ride

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Today I'm sharing with you a card that I made for our friend Peter's birthday last week - but I thought it was very appropriate for Australia Day too!  He loves green cars apparently - so I gave the VW Beetle a cool "paint job" to look like the cool muscle cars with the colour change car paint.

I coloured the car with my Derwent Water Colour Pencils and then used my Stampin' Up! Blender Pen to blend the colours together. I then added Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects to the car to give it the glossy effect of a high end paint job.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
For the background panel I have stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the free Sale-A-Bration set "Perfect Pairings" using Cucumber Crush ink.  You can pick this Sale-A-Bration set for free by placing an order of $90.  Order online via my online store or contact me if you would like me to place an order for you.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
Over the stamped panel I have sponged Cucumber Crush and Daffodil Delight ink.  See below for the other "ingredients" I have used to create this card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Happy Australia Day to all of my Aussie friends!

Hugs,
Lisa xx


#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #SaleABration  #BeautifulRide #PerfectPairings #VWBeetle #LoveBug #AustraliaDay

No comments:

Post a Comment