Friday, 29 January 2016

Bloomin' Party Invitation

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
My daughter Charlotte is celebrating her 6th birthday soon - and this is the invitation I have made for her to hand out to her friends.  I really wanted to use the dies from the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits set as Charlotte really loves "Ever After High" Dolls and they have a love heart locket as the emblem.

I also really wanted to use the new "It's My Party" Designer Series Paper Stack (from the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue 2016) as I just love the bright colours in this set.  The invitation card was really easy to make - just cut out the heart and flowers using a Big Shot and Precision Plate. Adhere a piece of It's My Party paper to a folded card, stamp a sentiment, adhere the heart and flower die cut pieces (I have used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen) - finished!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Stampin' Up! have a great video about the Bloomin' Heart Thinlits set - check it out below:



Happy crafting & hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #BloominHearts #ItsMyParty #BigShot #PrecisionPlate #OccasionsCatalogue

No comments:

Post a Comment