Friday, 2 October 2015

Just For You A Watercolor Wings Butterfly! - Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #16

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/09/sip-challenge-16-card-makers-choice/

Well today I am back playing along with the challenge on Stamp Ink Paper - Challenge #16
Now normally I would find it hard to pick a favourite stamp set, ink or paper - but this time around I found this easy!!  Ever since the Stampin' Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue launched I have been constantly using the stamp set Watercolor Wings and the coordinating framelits Bold Butterfly Framelits and Butterflies Thinlits. Yes I think I have definitely been making the most of this set!

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

I have also been using the Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper constantly.  This paper is beautiful as is - but is also gorgeous to colour! Check out these previous posts - these are some of the cards that I have made using this Designer Series Paper Set.
Crazy About My Mum
Timeless Elegance Aged
Father's Day Card With Stampin' Up!'s Guy Greetings Stamp Set 
 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

You may have noticed that in the Father's Day Card that I have replicated my card layout but turned it into a feminine card!  I really liked this simple layout and just by flipping the paper over to this flower pattern and adding a butterfly I have made a super easy but gorgeous card for a special lady. I have used one of my favourite pinks (you may have noticed I do love pink!) - Blushing Bride - to colour the flowers, butterfly and sentiment (teamed with Basic Gray ink).  Check out the card "ingredients" below to see what I've used to bring this card together:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I will be teaching this card along with some other cards at a special Scrap Slavery fundraising workshop at Crop Fest. The event is on Saturday 31st October - my workshop is the 1-3pm session.  For more details check out this post Crop Fest - and contact Carmen Allen to grab a spot at the workshop (strictly limited numbers).

I hope you have enjoyed seeing this card - please check out the amazing cards at Stamp Ink Paper and play along!

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #StampInkPaper #Challenge #SIPChallenge #WatercolorWings #TimelessElegance

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card, Lisa. I love your Butterfly layered on the doily like this and the touch of colour you've added to the dsp. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete