Thursday, 10 September 2015

Wish Upon A Star #GDP001

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

Well my sweet little Lottie is off to a party for one of her Kindy friends tomorrow.  She is super excited about going.  I've made this card for her to give to her friend Olivia.

When setting out to make this card I thought I would play along with a new challenge site - Global Design Project.  Each week the Global Design Project team will be challenging the stamping community with colour challenges, sketch challenges, theme challenges, and case the designer challenges. Congratulations GDP team on setting up this challenge site.  I cannot wait to see what you come up with each week!

So this week I'm playing along with the Global Design Project team's very first challenge #GDP001 - a colour challenge:
http://www.global-design-project.com/2015/09/global-design-project-gdp001.html
This really did get me thinking - especially as Pink Pirouette is not a go to colour for me (I tend to lean to darker pinks).  I hope you enjoy my interpretation of the colour challenge.  I think it went well with my other challenge of creating a card for a 6 year old girl!

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

I've included the "ingredients" for this card below.  Please ask if you have any questions about my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Happy crafting & hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #CelebrateToday #PerfectPennants #GDP001


5 comments:

  1. Lisa this is so sweet! I think for someone that doesn't pick up pink pirouette very often you might have to start using it more. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa - This balloon is a wonderful showcase for these colors. I love how you've framed your central panel on the card. Woo hoo! Thank you for playing along with this week's Global Design Team color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun birthday card. I love how the balloon is floating outside the frame and the Itty Bitty Accents are a great touch. Thanks for sharing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this card is just SO sweet! You've done a fab job - I'm sure little Olivia will love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at GDP for our very first challenge!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa...I am going to admit that I am really bad at giving my children homemade cards to give to their friends! You are amazing. This is ADORABLE!! You have totally rocked this challenge and I'm sure Olivia will love it. Thank you so much for playing along to our very first Global Design Project challenge, Louise xo

    ReplyDelete