Sunday, 27 September 2015

Lighthearted Leaves Inspired By Colour Challenge on SIP#15

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

Well we are half way through the school holidays.  The weather has been rather terrible so we've had a lot of indoor play. Thankfully my kids have great imaginations so we've had an indoor beach party one day and today we have converted the dining table into an amazing cubby house. They have also had their own stamps and ink pads out for some craft time.

So with school holidays it has been hard to get time to do my own craft and blog my cards. I was so happy to do an order this week and get the stamp set - Lighthearted Leaves - a special treat for me. I've been wanting to get this set since I saw the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue - and as they say all good things come to those who wait!
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

I thought I would do a really simple card inspired by the Colour Challenge on Stamp Ink Paper (Stamp Ink Paper #15) using the colours Daffodil Delight, Pool Party and Basic Black.  I have entered another card into the challenge so check out my post on it here.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806

For this card however, I have kept things very very simple - but I just love how the colours pop out. I just wanted to do a one layer card here to show new stampers that it is easy to make a beautiful card with limited stamping resources. I have included the "ingredients" I have used to create this card below:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Please let me know if you have any questions about this card - and please check out my challenge card - you will see it is a stepped up version of this but has a totally different look!

Hugs,
Lisa xx
#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #LightheartedLeaves #StampInkPaper #Challenge #SIPChallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment