Monday, 21 September 2015

Happy Hello Honey - Freshly Made Sketches #204

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/freshly-made-sketches-204-sketch-by-jen.html

Today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches #204 and this cute sketch by Jen Timko.

http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/freshly-made-sketches-204-sketch-by-jen.html
I love love love the Stampin' Up! In Colour "Hello Honey" - so I thought it would be great on this layout.  It is such a happy bold colour and I find I reach for it quite a lot. It will be a great card just to send and give a nice surprise to someone special.  Check out the card "ingredients" below:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I had a lot of fun creating this card. Love to hear your thoughts on it :)

Happy crafting and hugs,

Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #FMS204 #FreshlyMadeSketches #HelloYou #PerfectPennants #EverydayChic

3 comments:

  1. Oh look at all of those fabulous colours together! I love your multi-coloured sentiment - so creative and a real standout! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card! I love the colors you combined - they are indeed very happy colors and would bring cheer to the recipient upon opening. Love how you combined the patterned papers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love these bold colors. And the inlaid die cut sentiment is fabbo! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete