Sunday, 20 September 2015

Happy Birthday Paul - Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #14

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/09/sip-challenge-14-a-sketch/
Today I am playing along with the sketch challenge on Stamp Ink Paper and I have made this birthday card for my wonderful brother Paul. Paul is a very talented artist - and he likes to use lot's of colour in his work - but also does wonderful black and white illustrations with pops of colour.  I wanted to use something bright, colourful and arty for his card - but also hark to the black and white - what better for an artist than the Watercolor Wash stamp and the Everyday Chic DSP by Stampin' Up!
SIP Sketch Challenge 14 
I really liked this sketch for making a more masculine card. 
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I've also added some fun elements such as the Brights Sequins Assortment to the card.  Check out the card ingredients below - and please let me know if you have any questions!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

I hope you have enjoyed my take on this sketch.  Please head over to Stamp Ink Paper and have a look at the amazing ideas for the different challenges.

Happy crafting & hugs,
Lisa xx

#StampinUp #StampinUpAustralia #Challenge #StampInkPaper #SIPChallenge #WatercolorWash #HappyBirthdayEveryone #HelloYou #EverydayChic

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love your watercolor wash panel for the sentiment. The colors are so vibrant against the black and white. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card!! I am sure your brother will love it. One of my favorite things about being a card maker is that you can reflect the recipient in your card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The use of color certained pops in front of the card. Clever use of v\the Brights sequin and bleding the colors on the card. Thank you for joining us at the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge blog this week.

    ReplyDelete