Friday, 27 February 2015

Mini Treat Bag Thinlits

http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4011806
I've been making these super cute mini treat bags as gifts for my workshop customers.  They are soooo easy to make and you can style them however you like.  I think they will be useful for when my kids are having parties - I'll be able to customize the bags to whatever theme we have for the party.

Ingredients for a mini-treat bag:
Big Shot Embossing and Die Cutting Machine 113439
Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies 137547
Designer Series Paper of choice (I've use some retired DSP here)
Stamp Set Used: Petal Potpourri (available in wood or clear)
Punch: Flower Medallion Punch 137417 (coordinates with Petal Potpourri - bundle available for punch and stamp set - save 15%)
Ink Pads: Blushing Bride 131172, Strawberry Slush 131178
Adhesive: I used Snail Adhesive 104332 - but you can use Tombow 110755 or Sticky Strip 104294 as well.

Other News:
Classes will return soon.  I have been busy with Sale-A-Bration workshops but will post new class dates soon.

Clearance Rack: Awesome bargains up to 80% off!

Sale-A-Bration and the Occasions Catalogues have begun! Check them out here.  You can shop online straight away to grab these awesome products.

Workshop - Ask me to run a workshop in your home with you and your friends.  It is a lot of fun! During Sale-A-Bration you get even more benefits as a Hostess.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment