Saturday, 13 September 2014

Wedding Bells


Here's a card I created for a wedding that we are going to soon.  I've used the Hearts Decorative Mask 133777 to create part of the background and then stamped some of the Gorgeous Grunge (wood mount 130514, clear mount 130517) stamps over the top.  Contact me if you would like more information about this card.

So here's a quick update on what is happening at the moment:
  • Would you like to book a workshop with me? - you get to enjoy all the hostess benefits and can get the Good Greetings Stamp Set as an extra bonus till October 31st. Find out more here.
  • Sunday October 5th I am having a free workshop to celebrate World Card Making Day - click here to find out more.  I'd love for you to come along!
  • I have an easy competition where you can win the Good Greetings Stamp Set - click here for more details - time is running out this competition closes Saturday 20th September.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx

2 comments: