Wednesday, 17 September 2014

New deals for this week - 17th September

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck
Check out the great deals available this week from Stampin' Up!®.  Every Wednesday
Stampin' Up!® make available a selection of products at a discounted price.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/inkydinkyduck
 To grab one of these great deals shop in my online store 
Don't forget the easy competition I have running - you could win the Good Greetings Stamp Set by shopping online in my store! See below for more details. Hurry this competition finishes this Saturday night!!!
 
So here's a quick update on what is happening at the moment:
  • Would you like to book a workshop with me? - you get to enjoy all the hostess benefits and can get the Good Greetings Stamp Set as an extra bonus till October 31st. Find out more here.
  • Sunday October 5th I am having a free workshop to celebrate World Card Making Day - click here to find out more.  I'd love for you to come along!
  • I have an easy competition where you can win the Good Greetings Stamp Set - click here for more details - time is running out this competition closes Saturday 20th September.

Happy crafting!
Lisa xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment